- Pennsylvania Dutch Country Amish and Mennonite attractions throughout Lancaster County. Buggy rides, crafts, and rolling farmland with historic bridges.
- Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra: Masterworks, Pops, and Children's Series. Conductor Stuart Malina.
- Hersheypark Stadium: The biggest names in contemporary music
- Hershey Theatre: Traveling Broadway shows, classical music, dance attractions and world-renowned performers.
parks in the city
- Italian Lake Park: Beautiful walking paths and fountains, no picnic area. North Third Street and Division Street.
- Fort Hunter Park: Historic mansion, playgrounds, picnic pavilions, and riverside walking trails. 5300 N Front Street.
- Boyd Big Tree Preserve: Scenic hilltop pavilion and beautiful hiking trails. Park entrance across from 1574 Fishing Creek Valley Rd.
- Wildwood Park: Beautiful easy trails and nature center. 100 Wildwood Way.
- Harrisburg's City Island: Parks, boat rides, minor league baseball team & more.
- Lake Tobias Wildlife Park: Petting zoo, safari (40 min.)
- The Appalachian Trail: Access points (10 min.)
- Roundtop Mountain Resort: Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, summer sports (20 min.)
- Gifford Pinchot State Park: All seasons activities (30 min.)
- Codorus State Park: All seasons activities (45 min.)
- Utz Potato Chip factory: See and smell the making of their famous chips and snacks. Hanover, PA, near York.
- Turkey Hill Experience: See and experience how ice cream is made. Milk a mechanical cow; make your own ice cream. Lancaster County.
- Harley-Davidson: Explore the manufacturing and assembly of these legendary motorcycles. York.